Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cape Cod 2009 - Day Six


Since Jerald, Justin and I were up at 5:45 and the rest of the house slept until almost 8am - after we put Justin down for a nap Jerald and I snuck away to play some tennis. I wouldn't say we were very good - but we each have some strengths (my serve and Jerald's slices) but we had a lot of fun. I am sure Jerald would want me to include that he beat me 6-4! We then managed to enjoy the pool before the clouds and rain came in around lunch time. Sadly we had to say goodbye to Uncle Joshy. He caught a plane back to NYC today - we are sorry he was here for only a couple of days - but we were sooooo glad he came - we had blast! We then spent the rainy afternoon walking around Chatham. Jerald and I then went out for a lovely romantic dinner. Fingers crossed for some sun for tomorrow!

No comments: