Tuesday, May 26, 2009

School Pictures

Can you believe it? Seth's first school picture! We also got a picture of his class. No one looks particularly happy in it - but it is really cute. For anyone that has been in my parent's basement you will recall that the whole thing is covered with my brother and my school pictures, individual and class pictures. It was always fun to look at them when friends came over. I definitely want to continue the tradition (when we have a basement). For now - I might want to stick them in our back staircase (how does that sound Jerald?). Seth has 2 more days of school left. There is a short break and then he is going to camp at his school for the summer. I just can't believe he is finishing his first year of school. He has grown up so much this year - we are just so proud of him!

No comments: