Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Jerald!!!

Today is the day - Jerald is 30 - so he can stop calling me old (I turned 30 in March). We have already done a lot of our celebrating. We had our Joint 60th Birthday Party last month and I took Jerald out to a yummy birthday dinner Saturday night.

Sorry to include the first picture of you - but I couldn't resist. Come on, how cute is that picture?

But today is the official day - so - HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JERALD!!! I know all your family and friends will join Seth and I in wishing you a very happy birthday. We are all so lucky to have you in our lives. You are so many things to so many people: a loving son, a caring brother, a wonderful husband, an amazing father, and a supportive friend. We love you so much and are so happy to be celebrating this wonderful milestone with you.

No comments: