Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Communication

Seth has been doing an amazing job at communicating his wants, likes and dislikes and desires to us. He utilizes various methods to achieve his desired ends.

1. Baby Sign Language ~ he has been using signs for a while now. He very regularly uses "more," "milk," "all done," and "book." The "more" sign is so cute - in the beginning we would always laugh and give him what he wanted. He now uses it constantly so we can control ourselves a little better.

2. Other Movements ~ recently he started shaking his head "yes" and "no." As this is very new - Jerald and I still laugh when he does this. We will try to get it on video soon.

3. Words ~ I think I am going to disable the list of words on the right hand side because it is not an exhaustive list anymore. I am not sure I even know all of his words. His latest addition is "up" which is very useful when he wants to be picked up.

No comments: