Friday, April 27, 2007

Year in Review



From Lauren:

I really cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. This year has just been incredible. It has been so amazing watching Seth grow for such a tiny little baby to this little boy. Seth is such a source of joy in my life. I really feel blessed to be his Mom and I am thankful for every day that I get to spend with him. Seth has made me appreciate my family even more than before. It has been such a gift to be surrounded by so much love and support from family and friends over this past year. THANK YOU!

From Jerald:

In looking at Seth today, it's almost hard to remember back to those first few months when he would just lay peacefully in our arms (and never his crib). It has been remarkable, awe-inspiring, and a lot of fun watching him learn, grow, and develop his own unique personality. I'm looking forward to seeing how this adventure continues to play, and thank you all for being a part of it.

3 comments:

dlevy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SETH!!!!!

(And mazel tov to mom and dad, too!)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Seth - We have loved watching you grow on your blog!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH! Can't wait to see you soon!