Saturday, November 25, 2006

Herricks High School - Class of 96'

From Lauren:Since we were in NY for thanksgiving we were able to go to my 10 year high school reunion. What an insane but great experience. We had dinner with my three best friends from high school, Yael, Rebecca and Debbie and their husbands. We all still keep in touch - but it has been forever since we have all been together.

Then we headed to the reunion. I was so surprised at how many people showed up. I would guess somewhere around 100 people. It was weird to see people that I have known from elementary school but haven't seen or heard from since graduation. At times the night was very overwhelming and I found myself racking my brain for a name to put to the sometimes very different looking face in front of me. There were other people who looked exactly like they did in 1996.

Overall I am really glad we went to the reunion. It was nice being around people who I grew up with and to see how they turned out. I am already looking forward to 2011 for our 15 year reunion!

1 comment:

Yael and Olin said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. It was so nice to see you and Jerald, and I can't wait to get together again!
Yael