Thursday, September 07, 2006

Professor Lauren

From Lauren:

For those of you who don't know I am teaching a legal writing class at our former law school. I am teaching attorneys from other countries getting their LLM in Banking. Well, today was my first class! Nana (aka Jerald's Mom) took care of Seth (THANK YOU!!!) and off I went. It went so fast and there were so many questions about everything - but so far it was great! It was nice to get out of the house for some adult interaction. And they call me "Professor!" How funny is that! But now I am happy to be home with our little guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Professor! I hope you have a great semester.

Anonymous said...

Mommy said---we are so proud (as always).Now we have 3 professors in the family. Come on Jer....make it 4 or must we wait for Sethy????
love you!