Thursday, June 02, 2005

Swimming!

Swimming, swimming
in the swimming pool.
When days are hot,
when days are cold
in the swimming pool.
Breast stroke,
side stroke,
fancy diving too.
When days are hot,
when days are cold
in the swimming pool!

It is finally sunny and beautiful in Boston! I was hoping if I can get out of work early enough I would go home and finally go swimming. And now I can't get the swimming pool song out of my head. Those summer camp songs really stay with you for life. Uh-oh, another one just popped into my head...

Are you ready for the summer?
Are you ready for the hot nights?
Are you ready for the moonlit skies, the fireflies, and a whole lot of foolin' around?

No more teachers, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks, no more math or history, summertime has set me free!

But then I must realize, I work for a living and summertime does not set me free! But it is still fun and I am looking forward to it!

No comments: