Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playgroup in our Backyard

Yesterday we hosted our first playgroup in our backyard. All spring and summer we have been working on the space. Removing bricks, planting a vegetable garden, removing 2 trees, installing a fence and a ton of other little projects. Well, today all the hard work paid off. Everyone seemed to have a great time in our little backyard. I know Seth and I did!!!

Seth had a blast enjoying this water squirting ball that Aunt Na, Uncle Jason and Becca got him for his birthday.

Here is Joshua with his Mom, Kimberly, today is her due date with her second baby. No baby yet - we are on call and ready to go when the call comes!

We had three younger siblings in attendance - pictured here are Eva, Noah's little sister, and Carlo, Sophia's little brother. I wasn't able to get a picture of Ella, Dylan's little sister.

Ronak and Joshua enjoying the outdoor toys.

Noah and Seth had a lot of fun standing on top of the slide with squirt bottles. They were literally tracking my movements. They would squirt me - so I would move but they would follow me with the bottles. I couldn't get away!

Seth and Sophia having a laugh.

Sophia, Ronak and Seth

No comments: